Our Funding & Investments
- €1,285,360 was spent on Responsible Leaders formats (Dialogues, Forums, Labs) and our Policy Innovation flagship event at the Munich Security Conference. These expenditures paid into the goal of inspiring leaders to develop their social and political commitment and thus drive positive social change in line with the 2030 Agenda.
- Expenditures for the RESPOND program activities that support regenerative, entrepreneurial solutions amounted to €2,166,084.
- €799,071 was spent on Sustainable Finance programmatic work to pursue the goal of shifting more capital toward impact and contributing to the transformation of the global economic and financial system to achieve a new economy-society-environment balance.
- €542,192 was spent on the RISE program to advance global knowledge of resilient, intelligent, sustainable, and equitable (RISE) cities by strengthening local ecosystems and fostering citizen participation to create citizen-centered solutions.
- Expenditures of €922,141 were deployed for programmatic activities with civil, corporate, policy, and intrapreneurship partners.
- €212,088 was spent to provide immediate support to vulnerable groups in Ukraine affected by the Russian invasion.
In 2022, the BMW Group sold nearly 2.4 million passenger vehicles and more than 202,000 motorcycles worldwide. The profit before tax in the financial year 2022 was € 23.5 billion on revenues amounting to € 142.6 billion. As of 31 December 2022, the BMW Group had a workforce of 149,475 employees. The success of the BMW Group has always been based on long-term thinking and responsible action. The company set the course for the future at an early stage and consistently makes sustainability and efficient resource management central to its strategic direction, from the supply chain through production to the end of the use phase of all products.
Subscribe to our newsletter for impactful insights.